Patriot Pride is Stevenson's student-athlete advisory committee that represents the leadership body of student-athletes on campus. The mission of Patriot Pride is to teach student-athletes how to become leaders both on and off their fields of play. Our goal is to create a safe place where athletes can congregate and discover new ways to make an impact in their communities and high school. Patriot Pride will be responsible for social events, community service projects, NSC Conference initiatives and more!
Patriot Pride will meet on the following days during Activity Periods in the Student Activities Office (Room 1102) on the following dates:
- Oct. 3, 2022
- Oct. 24, 2022
- Nov. 14, 2022
- Feb. 13, 2023
- Mar. 20, 2023
- Apr. 10, 2023
- May 15, 2023
Patriot Pride welcomes any student-athlete, administrator or coach who has a desire to attend! Patriot Pride is led by Sports Information Coordinator, Allison Fink and Athletic Director, Tricia Betthauser. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- To create a formal forum where student-athletes can congregate
- Serve as a voice for all student-athletes in the athletic department
- To ensure that all student-athletes remain integrated into the Stevenson Community
- Follow and uphold the mission of Stevenson's Athletic Department
- Develop service initiatives that represent the values of the school, the Athletic Department, and Patriot Pride