1. The Administrative Leadership Team will provide the best available facilities for student-athletes, ensuring safety and quality at all times by:
• Scheduling for effective allocation and maximum utilization of facilities.
• Prioritizing requests from coaches, staff, and buildings and grounds for maintenance and improvements.
• Developing a strong relationship among building and grounds, maintenance, and athletic staff.
2. The Administrative Leadership Team of Stevenson High School will ensure a level of excellence in the coaching staff by:
• Seeking out and hiring coaches with excellent qualifications, experience, and motivation.
• Providing opportunities for continuing growth in the coaching profession (i.e. clinics, camps, etc.).
• Hosting preseason meetings with all coaches in each sport at the beginning of each season.
• Facilitating effective post-season performance reviews with each coach and seek their input for program improvement.
3. The Administrative Leadership Team of Stevenson High School will establish, maintain, and ensure the enforcement of an athletic code of conduct by:
• Providing a reasonable and fair athletic code of conduct.
• Educating students, coaches, parents, and community members as to the bylaws of the code of conduct.
• Facilitating effective collaboration between Stevenson High School athletics, co-curricular, and extra-curricular programs.
• Enforcing the Athletic Code of Conduct.
4. The Administrative Leadership Team of Stevenson High School will demonstrate they value athletics and athletic endeavors by:
• Attending athletic contests of various sports and levels.
• Attending various preseason player/parent/coach team meetings.
• Developing rapport regarding athletics with players, coaches, parents, and the community at large.
• Ensuring the fair recognition of athletes that supports all interscholastic sports.
5. The Administrative Leadership Team of Stevenson High School will encourage and promote good sportsmanship and community participation by:
• Becoming role models of good sportsmanship.
• Ensuring the Stevenson High School community will become educated in regard to IHSA Sportsmanship Bylaws.
• Ensuring consistent enforcement of IHSA Sportsmanship Bylaws.
6. The Administrative Leadership Team of Stevenson High School will maintain an open channel of communication regarding athletic programs by:
• Creating mechanisms for communication between each group of stakeholders in the athletic community.
• Ensuring student athletes play in a safe and healthy environment.